Isabel Huaroto Levy was born in Brazil and grew up in Germany since she was two.
- 1997 to 2002 studies in Veterinary Medicine in Hannover
- 2004 Promotion in cooperation with the Medical College of Hannover (MHH) and the International Neuroscience Institute Hannover (INI) – Here, you will find the doctoral thesis… – Click here for the doctoral thesis...
- In parallel to the dissertation, collaboration in a small animal practice near Hannover
- Employed at the Medical College in Hannover until 2005, stay abroad from 2005 until 2007
- Has worked as a practicing veterinarian in several clinics on Mallorca since 2007
- Several training courses in Germany and Spain with emphasis on cat and dog medicine, diagnostic imaging such as X-ray and ultrasound, dermatology, dentistry, and emergency medicine
- Member of AVEPA (Asociacion veterinaria espanola de pequenos animales) with monthly seminars, regular attendance at congresses and conferences for small animal medicine in Europe since 2005. Col. No. 787.